StatCounter

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Corrections



So, in the course of human events (because even though every skeptic and their mother likes to think I'm supposed to be all-seeing, all-knowing, and 100% right all the time) I have to make some corrections to who was in attendance at the UFO researcher event in Bucks County, Pa. last fall. 

(Re: this post: http://anyaisachannel.blogspot.com/2013/05/you-got-some-splainin-to-do.html)

Three of the people on that list wound up not showing up. They were:

Dr. Steven Greer
George Noory
Richard Dolan

Now the fallout (UPDATE: JUNE 20TH, 2013):

Regarding Miriam Delicado's public statements that I am "seeking attention" and am "false"- all I will say about that is, no, Miriam, you did not stop speaking to me, I stopped taking your calls. I wanted nothing to do with you after your utterly disgusting behavior towards me.

She used to chase me down in never-ending attempts to get free work out of me (both clerical/administrative AND psychic) and would ask me to spy on people. She would try to not incriminate herself or insinuate that she was exploiting me for free work by saying back-peddling statements like "I'm not asking you for psychic advice. But what do you think of this person?" (Who the only way I could get any information on them would be through psychic means.)  So basically what she was asking me to do was be a psychic spy for her. She used to pepper her conversations with me for hours with her mantra "What do you think of this person?" And if I objected or hesitated, she'd be really great at insinuating and guilt tripping that I wasn't being loyal to her and her cause.

 She thought herself a really clever master manipulator and would play people against each other by talking about the other one behind the other's back and pouring poison in their ears about the other person's character - Not saying she has this necessarily, but the "playing both sides behind the scenes to divide and conquer" routine is typical textbook behavior of a person with a chronic personality disorder. Just sayin'.

As for "seeking attention"??

 She used to literally coach me (on multiple occasions) when I was asked to do an interview with some podcast or radio show on how she was going to be mentioned in an interview that I was scheduled to do that had nothing to do with her!

Miriam spends the lion's share of her waking hours sending out press releases about herself and asking people if she can be on their shows/speak at events. She also exploits her army of sycophants who will do anything for her and works them to the bone on office work, web design, A/V, promotion, translations, room/board/travel arrangements, etc- never paying them or providing any compensation whatsoever- and then tosses them to the side when they get a whiff of what she's really all about.

 I asked her once how she gets on shows, and she said: "I ask them."


 I don't think I've ever had to ask to be on a show in my life maybe more than once? And that was just to respond to one of my critics.


She's literally never met a person or a situation she didn't hesitate to exploit. The phrases "reciprocity" and "quid pro quo" are completely foreign to her. She is literally one of the most service to self people you will ever, ever meet. And she's a lousy friend.  She's using the Blue Star Prophecy to self-aggrandize, people. The Hopi want nothing to do with her and she's a pompous white woman who once arrogantly told me that a certain Four Corners reservation is "Her" reservation. And just to make sure I heard her right as my jaw was still on the floor, she reiterated her statement. Her sense of entitlement is delusional.

To those of you saying she is "one of the most stable people in UFOlogy", I will say this:

Before Mommie Dearest was published, Joan Crawford had a really great public image too.

She lost the script long ago and I would seriously question (as I am here with the topic of possession) any benevolent entity/ies who chose her to be a "Blue Star Prophet".

As for Rich Dolan, I am friends with Rich and we have cleared up this misunderstanding. Everything's fine between us. He's really happy that we are friends and have cleared this up as well. The confusion came when it turned out to be a case of a simple scheduling error that had been made and he wound up not going, nothing more.

But OH MY GOD you would have thought I had murdered a puppy based on the response on Facebook!

Of course the snarky comments ensued about how psychic I really was, how "unprofessional" and "inappropriate" I had been that I had the audacity to have a problem with this event, that it was "National Enquirer-style" "hysterical"  "journalism" to be a, surprise, surprise psychic intuitive who had the unmitigated nerve and temerity to be writing about the stuff she was psychically picking up on and receiving.

Never mind that this event happened and I still stand by my statements that attempts were made to tamper with people there. Frankly, the public's response was a little over the top and I defended myself because I still believe that the attendees are not out of the water yet to mind control attempts and I contend that most people are still not fully aware of the amount of mind control going on at this event and in general, and I will not make any retractions in that regard.

Several in attendance had been worked over hard for a while already prior to coming to the event.
The only thing that will help those three or four who are really deep in it right now is to get a heaping dose of humility and to suffer through the pains of getting honest with themselves about who they really are and what's really been happening to them and then seek the help of a really good deprogrammer. They are not easy to find, but in my mind, Delores Cannon and her people she's trained seem like good guys and gals. Please ask for help. You need it.  It's very sad to have to address this, but a massive spiritual clean out is in order here.

 (Seriously, though: This blog is considered journalism? This thing I write stuff on and hit a "publish" button with? This? I dunno if I would call this a place of "journalism". It feels more like an open diary for my thoughts and experiences rather than anything connected to the tenants of the Fourth Estate.
Perhaps I'd prefer to call it a place of a "concerned citizen with some REALLY weird abilities and experiences she needs to get out of her system because she doesn't know where else to put it or what else to do" and people show up and read it if they want and don't read it if they don't want, but okay.  So apparently some people think I am a journalist. I never really saw it that way.  I make my own media, I say I'm a "correspondent" in my bio and people want me on their shows as an "expert" of some kind, but I have to use terms for things because I don't have any other title for the freaking unbelievably weird job title I already have - but am I a journalist? No. I don't consider myself a journalist even if I have to use terms associated with being one.  And honestly?  I really don't want to be called one. UPDATE: JUNE 20TH, 2013: Ok, so it's been brought to my attention that by not wanting to be called a journalist, I was told that I might be jeopardizing my 4th Amendment rights, so I guess if you want to call me an "extremely reluctant journalist", call me that.... Sigh... I just wanna get the lead out about what I know because not too many others seem to know what the hell is happening or will admit anything is happening. Is that so wrong? Since when is shining a light on something that appears to be rotting from within a bad thing? )

It's frustrating and difficult to report on psychic phenomena that I am personally experiencing and yet still maintain any "journalistic impartiality" when the event I am "reporting" on is actually a warning because I don't want my friends to get hurt.   Now here's the clincher (and this is how I know I am not a journalist): I didn't want to directly confront anyone about their attendance because this event was about ***mind control*** to me.

Let me tell you something about mind control for those of you who are uninitiated:

I have had this happen to me at least a dozen times, maybe more: if you confront someone who is under mind control and you tell them they are under the influence of it, they can and will often become violent. They will scream and yell, they will throw things, they will become ***physically*** violent in some cases. If you are lucky, they will block you on Facebook and never speak with you again.

I have witnessed this time and time and time and time again. Again, in my personal, direct, subjective experience I have experienced this. I have been physically, mentally, verbally, and yes, psychically attacked because I was just trying to do the right thing and help someone deprogram and become aware of the situation.  (I have since found out that it is not recommended to confront a person about this if they are under the influence. Through many stupid but well-meaning trials and errors, this messenger has some serious bullet holes in her vest, shall we say.)

Do you think I wanted to stick my hand in a hornet's nest yet again, but this time, with some of the world's leading UFO researchers??  No!  To say I was exercising caution here would be an understatement, in terms of trying to simultaneously alert people there to this possible threat to personal security while at the same time not naming names about who specifically was affected by this the most and who wasn't. I tried to word things to protect the innocent. And of course, it was completely misconstrued because of a clerical error and I was yet again labeled the "crazy psychic".

I think the point is is that this meeting HAPPENED. And there were less than savory elements that were in place going on behind (and in front of) the scenes. If you want a psychic medium to suddenly be rigorously following the format of every school of Journalism's Who-What-Where-When-Why rule to the exact letter of the law, you will be sorely disappointed. I write about my experiences here, and what I psychically pick up on them. And sometimes those subjects meander into other subjects and that Noon coffee I just had becomes the evening meal because I can't keep up with the constant connections and so forth. But if you are looking for tightly delineated "just the facts", compartmentalization here, ya ain't gonna find it. Sorry, not my style.

I have been wrong before, and here's the clincher, people who can't handle it: I WILL be wrong again! And of course, corrections will be made as soon as the mistake is pointed out. Also, just so I am totally clear, this infomation I am getting is not a substitution for legal advice or medical advice and that by law I have to mention this is for "entertainment purposes" only. So take or leave it is what I am saying!
It's okay!

Case in point: I may (it remains to be seen right now, however) be also wrong about Elon Musk being the "real" financier behind this event.  But it is known that the "public" funders of this event happen to have been in bankruptcy proceedings, so it seems like a rather inappropriate thing to host a big blowout just to "show your appreciation" for a handful of the world's most established UFO researchers!
 (Lots of question marks raised there about this event just by that action alone, but more later on that.) More on the supposed financiers of this event, who allegedly made their money in the sub-prime mortgage scandals of the 2000s: http://exopolitics.blogs.com/files/frascella.08d1089p.pdf

In spite of any confusion over a funder behind the scenes or not, a funny happy accident happened when researching Elon Musk. (Or maybe I had stumbled into something that was meant to be talked about all along.) When I hooked into Musk's energy field, I picked up all kinds of surprising information about him being owned or at least remote influenced heavily by the Dow Greys and then it opened up new topic of discussion about the rapid increase in articles about Mars colonization and the connection to the rise of the space tourism industry: (http://anyaisachannel.blogspot.com/2013/05/spacex-paypal-founder-elon-musk-host-of.html).

What may have happened here between Musk and the event in Pa. could be (remains to be seen, I still could be right about Musk, he studied at the The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and has strong roots in the state) an honest case of some psychic cross-contamination
http://anyaisachannel.blogspot.com/2013/04/cross-contaminations-in-future-shock-biz.html), but I still contend many strange things were going on behind the scenes at this event,  in addition to leaders of industry and the world.

Not to sound like Joe McCarthy here red baiting and saying (if I might paraphrase) that there's an ET hidden under every bed, but I can't help but feel that there IS an assault on consciousness through various means and industries, and just as every mean and industry has it's own certain way of being run, the infiltration has it's own unique properties individual to each respective agency, cult, industry, and the like.

In other words, the cult leader addicted to fame and power might attract one sort of parasitic inter-dimensional, and the militaristic head of state might attract another.

It ain't as simple as first glance, folks! I have reason to believe that at the very least, attempts have been made time and time again on lots of other members of the UFO/conspiracy community. Some by human agency (or perhaps private industry? Or both?) design. (But make no mistake, above the capstone, non-humans are running the agency humans as well, sometimes with even conscious knowledge from certain people on the inside.)

It's not to discredit anyone or diminish their skill sets to say this. I am just saying alleged attempts, if not successful, have been and continue to be made to mind control people. It doesn't have to be invisible grey ETs doing it either. I find it supremely ironic that people are getting so caught up in words that they find provocative about an industry that spends every waking second talking about the subject of ETs but the minute I so much as even suggest that the tables might have been turned and the subject might be in command of the person researching it is, to some people, too far beyond the pale to even consider.

That could be a fear mechanism kicking in, and one that is understandable. But if you can't be a big boy or girl about it, and deal with the distinct possibility that mind control, whether via animal, vegetable, or mineral means exists, then you aren't a mature or very aware human being.

It's just something to think about and I think warrants serious discussion within the UFO community and any community that is considered "subversive", "fringe" "provocative" or otherwise by the Powers That Be. Mind control, like shit, happens.

I really don't understand why this surprises anyone at this point. Then again, most people haven't seen what I've seen. But regardless, this warrants just as serious a place in forums (Is the well poisoned in some research circles through infiltration?) as any other serious discussion about disinformation and counterintelligence.

It's not fun to talk about this. It's scary to me, quite frankly. But what is really the worst part is the deleterious re-direction, mis-direction, dropping of balls and non-connecting of the dots it causes in UFOlogy, exopolitics, or whatever else you want to call it.  Which is just how the perpetrators like it. They like that we don't talk about it because it allows them to keep doing what they are doing without any hope or chance for real change. It keeps the status quo. It's painful as well because of the backlash I continually receive from simply attempting to make people aware of this topic and even bringing it up, but I think it has to be said nonetheless.

Again: what is the truly loving thing to do here? To stay silent? No segment of the population, even the ivory tower skeptics above it all who don't believe a word I am saying, are immune to this!
Body possession is a real phenomenon and it takes many forms. You don't believe me, look at a heroin addict: tell me that person isn't held sway by some force by choice, that is bigger than them.

It's really not as sensational a topic as most people would have you believe if you deal in what I deal with on a daily basis. It might seem weird to you, but it's just another day at the office for me.

I can only can tell you what I know from my own direct, personal, subjective experience. The subheading of this blog is "A psychic medium's true story of how she came to discover herself and all of the strange things that happened to her along the way". Not: "All The News That's Fit To Print"!

I wish the mind control thing by ETs was a topic of discussion more, but it appears I have uncovered a potentially dirty little secret in the UFO community that most are either unaware of or (quite arrogantly) think they are immune to. I've always said if I am wrong, I will say it as soon as I discover where I was wrong, apologize and correct it. Not interested in lies and deception. My mistakes are honest ones, not covered up and lacquered over and done under cover of night.  I just want everyone to be well and healthy, and of course, completely sovereign unto themselves.



Blessings,

Anya


8 comments:

  1. This woman miriam is just seeing her own mirror, if she is attacking you then should look at herself. I think you are doing a really brave thing Anya. I first saw/heard about you when someone sent me a link to one of your interviews which led me to another. Your information is vital to us all, we all need to know what is really going on. Blessings dear Anya for what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her mirror is a distorted lens. That's what ALLEGED mental illness and ALLEGED possession does to a person. Ain't legal terms fun? You are a dear. God bless you for your kind words, I really, really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stuff, Madame.
    "Before Mommie Dearest was published, Joan Crawford had a really great public image too." -quite a few folks are laughing mightily here.

    Here's some fun related pics:

    "Illuminati Fashion News, Episode 1: Awake & Aware JAGuar PatternZ"
    http://youtu.be/qWag-J-tJFI

    all the best,
    ZB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my Gosh... laughing so hard at this video... thank you so much, you made me laugh and smile ;-) I do appreciate the humor. Blessings, Anya

      Delete
  4. love to you Anya...I respect what your doing and wish you eternal happiness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much. I oppose lies, deceit, and hypocrisy of any kind.

      Blessings and thank you eternally again!

      Be well,

      Anya

      Delete
  5. I admire your courage Anya Briggs. Be strong and always know you have my power as one soul to another kindred spirit. We souls in these bodies have a natural tendency to not want to step out of line. I regularly hunt and confront the Progenitors on the astral and I've discovered their weaknesses. Since you are STRONG they will press thought forms into the minds of others close to you who are perhaps ignorant or weak or alcohol users.
    I could write too much here Ms Briggs; but in total I most wanted to share the words with you today..SO YOU KNOW.. that my spirit friends SEE YOU Strong and within the light-energy of the Collective Source-or God. So be empowered dear lady. I am a quiet man on a Reserve Area in Canada where the Annunaki DO NOT dare to come anymore...or else I and other ghosts will envelope them and remove their souls to another place where they can be. You mention the Drow making a mistake...well it is true.. because I and others souls they tricked into these bodies and the and the tables are turning in our favor. We who abide in the energy of the Source are removing these parasites who prey on humans one by one. We claim this world now and the low aspirations of the Annunaki and the elites who serve them are now their own undoing. to do...
    Blessings upon your house Anya Briggs...to the people who 'matter' you are worthy of respect because you are doing your best to enact solutions to the common problem facing our people. ...please don't make a mistake I've made by being diverted into defending yourself by people subjected to mind controls... regards, James Harder, Lillooet BC, Canada
    anarchist-witch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's true those close to me have been tampered with in one way or another. In those instances, just trying to help my friends remember who they really are. Who wants to hang out with cardboard cutouts?

      Blessings,

      Anya

      Delete