StatCounter

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

More shared UFOlogy "Coincidences"

"Ingo was taken to mysterious underground places, transported and blindfolded. He encountered some very shady intelligence officers and was subject to mistreatment and intimidation-like tactics. He was examined, tested and also used in an experiment to remote view the moon. After all of his work within the intelligence community, Ingo was dumbfounded. He successfully remote viewed objects, structures and bases on the dark side of the moon. Presumably, the intelligence community was already aware of this phenomenon. Ingo gave reference to the fact that the intelligence community did not need his input (3)."

(http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/08/08/shocking-discoveries-made-studies-confirm-the-reality-of-remote-viewing/)

Funny, in my Bases 15 interview as well as in many others, I mention a recovered memory from a VERY real dream I had (still don't know if this was real or an implanted memory) of two tall, fit/muscular cold blonde aryan types in trench coats who looked like twins who telepathically told /ordered me to move several wooden objects on a tray with my mind as well as allegedly I was used in my MILABs to, of all things, remote view coordinates- (didn't mention this at the time I think, but it was mostly coordinates in far reaching star systems):



 I had never seen Ingo's statements until recently about his similar series of encounters, but he no doubt was treated much better than I was. I have spoken at length critically of my opinion of the rapacious, amoral Remote Viewing industry, so was not in any great hurry to read the man's biography/stories. Further more, he was something like an OTVII Scientologist, a member of a cult I have also been hugely vocally critical of who continually try to monopolize on psychic ability and claim they can give you "special powers" (which is also bullshit), so I am further enticed to distance myself from the man.

That being said, the fact that he too was sequestered by two shadowy aryan blonde men who looked like twins was chilling to me and felt all too familiar when I read where he was sent and for what purposes. Let's just put it this way: no one was paying me money to do this nor were they handing me the finest Cuban cigars on the planet to smoke as he was. I tried to post a pdf file of his book Penetration, which talks about meeting with two seriously strange blonde men whom he described almost to the letter as the men I "met", though, so that's kind of shocking. If you can find a copy of Penetration online, I highly recommend it. Project Avalon had it up for a bit but it seems to have been removed.

Apparently this book is so hard to come by that this is what an original copy currently goes for online. If it's just "fiction" and "made up", why the high price?
 It certainly wasn't on the NY Times Bestseller List. Hmmm!



In other UFOlogy "coincidences": Frank Strangess was what you call a "character". 
I know he's colorful and his framework is through the prism of a preacher, but if I know anything about the Rockefeller Foundation and the Rockefellers, it IS that they want to control history through controlling science, spirit, and information. 

When Strangess says at around the 52 minute mark in the bottom of this post video that the Rockefellers own the Dead Sea Scrolls and tightly control the information on that, I do believe this with every fiber of my being. I do know this through direct- very direct-personal experience about what the Rockefellers try to control:


UPDATE: June 5th, 2015:

For more on the Rockefellers connections to the Nazis, covert projects, mind control, eugenics, the transhumanist agenda,` the UFO/Clinton Initiative (Julia Lentz's (woman on left in video above) mother who was murdered worked for a politician who worked directly with the Clintons, by the way) and Nazi experiments funded by Standard Oil/The Rockefellers, check out these links/videos, all highly recommended:




"Mengele prowled the railroad lines leading into Auschwitz, looking for twins--a favorite subject of psychiatric geneticists. On arrival at Mengele's experimental station, twins filled out ``a detailed questionnaire from the (Rockefeller funded) Kaiser Wilhelm Institute.'' There were daily drawings of blood for Verschuer's ``specific protein'' research. Needles were injected into eyes for work on eye color. There were experimental blood transfusions and infections. Organs and limbs were removed, sometimes without anesthetics. Sex changes were attempted. Females were sterilized, males were castrated. Thousands were murdered and their organs, eyeballs, heads, and limbs were sent to Verschuer and the Rockefeller group at the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute. "


And Oh HELL yes both the Rockefellers and the Clintons are deeply interested in ETs/UFOs:






It's also weird that the people who lured me to the Plaza Hotel on Christmas Day 2008 for a telepathy experiment used any cajoling they could, including the ruse that I too was going to meet someone named "Valiant Thor" but that "he wouldn't look like he does". Of course there was a bait and switch and instead of the Hunk from Venus, I got the schlub from some secret project who looked more like the actor Don S. Davis who "coincidentally" plays Major Briggs (no relation, I'm sure!- For those of you who don't know, my last name is Briggs) on the TV show Twin Peaks. 

Try to get over the perhaps overly religious tones here in the below-listed vid and listen to what this man is saying behind that. I too have had odd experiences with government types pertaining to the ET phenomenon, and I too have also had many strange yet perfectly "normal" interactions with human ETs- yes, straight up human ETs who walk among us who came here from outer space using hyperlimnal technology and walk among us in real 3D earth-space time, dammit- and that's why I believe this man even if he does sound a bit like a carny barker or a tent revivalist minister.

Many, MANY times, there are in fact human ETs who visit these types of conferences he spoke at as well and when he says he is addressing them in the crowd directly, I can personally attest to having encounters at a couple of conferences like this where they did in fact "walk among us"-- literally --mostly undetected if you are not a telepath or an energy worker or you are unaware of energetic fields - if you are aware, they will usually address you directly either telepathically or energetically.

Mostly it's along the lines of them saying "don't say anything" or they will deliberately ignore you but send an energetic signature to acknowledge that they too are aware that you are aware that they are aware.  ;-) One in particular whom I ran into at a conference in 2012 spoke with me telepathically, and "just happened" to look a lot like this man in this video "Starry Eyed", who also bears a striking physical similarity to Donn, one of the crew members in Valiant Thor's group (mentioned in video below, dark haired man in middle in picture):


Actually, the man who happened to speak with me telepathically at the conference (who very clearly said telepathically when he walked by me/looked at me 'don't say anything" to which I responded "I won't".) I mentioned looked almost identical to the man in this Ellie Goulding video:


Which ALSO is another strange "coincidence", given this post I wrote about her:


It's also weird that among so many ET/UFO/advanced tech/science references going on in this video, her eyes turn blue even though she seems to naturally have brown eyes and the man she is with has blue eyes:

Hmmm... 



Oh, it's a "mutation"? That's what you call it? Not just plopped into/introduced into the gene pool externally, perhaps?


Not sayin', just sayin' about all this stuff. 

But I'm also feeling close to Venus lately for some strange reason so felt a need to post this. No idea why- and please spare me the "because it's connected to Lucifer, the morning and evening star"- would you just relax. You paranoid born again conspiroids don't have a monopoly on everything and everything is not a satanic plot to destroy the universe.


I know this post looks extra loopy but my guides are saying that in about four or five months from now it won't seem so out there/ "Strange" '-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment