StatCounter

Saturday, April 19, 2014

What this man found when he broke into an FBI office.





Altruism doesn't come with a $250 million media deal. (Glenn Greenwald? Are you listening?) 

 I also disagree that "things are better now than they were then" as pertains to FBI/NSA/alphabet agency surveillance. 
Understatement.

But I think we all owe a debt of gratitude to these extraordinary individuals. 

The uncovering of these documents are what later led to the Church Committee.(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Committee)

The same Committee that divulged the existence of, among many other things, 
Operation Mockingbird, COINTELPRO,  secret and unethical medical experimentation on people in the United States, and a little thing called Project MK-ULTRA. 

Because of this buildup of the surveillance state, I feel something is happening that will be a challenge to the American people and the people of the world to stand up and not take it anymore.  

It's coming. The pushback. The putsch. The beer hall melee. 
Something orchestrated in the next 6 to18 months or so... I hope it can be stopped, 
but I doubt people on the inside can do anything about it who are trying... Here's hoping sincerely that I am wrong about that.

Regardless, you the public had better get ready to fight back for whatever shred is left of your civil liberties. 

Some kind of rollout on a massive level is going to happen that I don't like. I see tanks is all I am saying. Not saying they are in use, just saying they are standing at the ready and they shouldn't be. Whatever this thing is is orchestrated, it's synthetic. It's theater. It's a total fabrication and a "news story" that drum beats faster and I don't like it. It has an artificial heart, a product of a lab rat environment with a lot of testing and scenarios and stratagem behind it. 
Years in the making/planning.
It's big. Or at least, appears to be.

The FBI in certain factions are making sure that this beer hall putsch rolls out. I am literally making references to Germany in the 20s and 30s because some of these people on the inside are literal Nazis. Their allegiance is literally to Hitler and others like him. 
They really are fascists.  It's not just a term I am using to be colorful.

Resist when the time comes is all I am asking. Resist. When it happens, stand your ground. 

I believe the American people will see through this one, and I believe this "thing", whatever it is, will fail miserably. There will be push back. That's not what I'm worried about. I'm worried about what happens after. That's when your mettle will have to be tried to figure it out, people. You can't just give up and go home after the bar closes. You have to be there the next day ready and waiting and vigilant. 

It's weird: in spite of this, am feeling cautiously optimistic about how this turns out. 
People traditionally have short memories in America, but I think some are getting longer. 
But the solution will have to- have to, there's no way around this one -  involve citizens exercising their rights loudly and vocally.

 People think my endless talking about my story regarding the endless intrusions by alphabet agencies in my life at the brick wall that is most people's heads doesn't personally involve them. 

They think the technology used on me in my MILABs funded with Rockefeller Foundation tax loop cash, other Illuminati sources and yours and my tax dollars isn't going to be beta tested on them soon- if it isn't already in use. And they think that somehow intelligence fronts like the Federal Bureau of Investigation are no longer involved with the goings on of people's lives like mine. 

My experiences with the FBI have been less than savory on all accounts. 
The very people who should be swooping in to protect me (and trust me, they know EXACTLY who is/are doing this to me) were instead interrogating me and are still spying on me to this day, still silently taking notes in the background and observing. 

And I know that they are still observing "The Project" as I was once called, because they told me. They told me they didn't know what else to do with me, and the fear of me was palpable when they told me this and more, so because of that, they were going to constantly monitor me. 
Point blank I was told all of this and more, and not through the usual routes, but it sure felt official. 

Just know that the FBI has psychics on the inside on the payroll. I don't know how, but they do. Whether in an official or unofficial capacity, they make a living doing what they did in the way they communicated with me. Whomever it was who was communicating with me.

That's all I'm gonna say about that series of encounters for now! 

These people in the intel agencies literally spying on you as well are traitors to the American people and to the people of the world. And some of these corrupted spooks work hand in hand as the surveillance and "gathering dirt for blackmail, ahem, 'leverage' " arm of the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderbergs, MI5 and MI6, key members of Royalty like the Queen of England, other FBI employees themselves (Gotta grudge with someone in your department? Nothing says "I love personal vendettas" like a federal agent!), the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, anyone with a price tag big enough whom they can shake paws with on it-- trust me when I say they have a highly concentrated group of whores on the inside who hit pay dirt for the highest bidder on a regular basis.

 It's fundamentally corrupt/rotten from within, the Federal Bureau of Investigation. 
And you the American tax payer supply the pens and pencils and breakfast burritos and lousy coffee and make sure the dirty tricks funding keeps getting allocated. 

Might be long overdue to get a file running on them again! 



No comments:

Post a Comment