StatCounter

Saturday, July 20, 2013

pink martini - sympathique - no hay problema



Some of you have gone off the reservation lately, and for those of you who think I am a whipping boy or a bouncing board or something to throw against the wall to see what sticks or who you can use for a joyride, I won't be so nice next time. I'm told the one of you who just tried your little stunt earlier is going "Section 4" as a result of what you just did to me and failed to succeed at wildly. 
So have fun in the astral getting punch drunk, I am not your girlfriend, sailor boy. 
When you wake up, it won't be so nice either. 
Byeeeee

2 comments:

  1. The Universal Law of Karma states that: what goes around comes back around to you multiplied.

    I guess they didn't study that particular piece of ancient knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The military never studies the law of what comes around goes around. The military only has one speed and that is Go. I wish they would Go away.

    ReplyDelete