StatCounter

Monday, January 28, 2013

My response to those who think I'm supposed to behave a certain way because I'm psychic.


"Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Bernard Baruch


First off, exactly how should I behave for you, dear reader? Should I dress and act like this?

 Or maybe this: 
(Actually I love Walter Mercado. They broke the mold for the Liberace of psychics. Someone please admit that the designer Caroline Herrera and Walter are the same person.) 

Or maybe you want me to be like Gary Spivey, my favorite (looking) psychic of them all?
Critics, y'all need to get a grip. You want me to be this:

because you believe this completely random idea that you probably got from watching hours and hours of stereotypes in film and television over the years of "How A Psychic Should Act". 

How I want to act is any way that I feel is appropriate. And sometimes, if I really need to get the message across, I can be wildly inappropriate. I'm a "whatever works" kinda gal.

You don't like the way I act? Don't pay attention, then. Apparently, you're kind of obsessed with me!

Smoochies, You Hippiepants Peace Bears, You! 
A-

No comments:

Post a Comment