StatCounter

Sunday, October 7, 2012

I swear on all I hold dear I had never heard of this story until I listened to Richard Dolan's 9/29/12 Truth Out Radio show just now

The hallowed halls of High Strangeness.
 Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, Ohio.

His mention of this story is in the first 20 minutes or so of the 9/29/12 episode. You can hear it on the link below this post.

As with all of my experiences, 9 times out of 10 I haven't heard of the story before experiencing what I experienced and with *subsequent* research found corroborative evidence. This, however, takes the cake. So Naval Intel is interested in channeling aliens! Fancy that! And at Wright Patterson Air Force Base, no less! Again, what are the odds! If you know my story, you will know that Wright Patt and The Office of Naval Intelligence keeps coming up again and again and again.

Blessings,

Anya

http://presidentialufo.com/old_site/affa_cia.htm

And for those of you interested in hearing Rich's show, please go here to listen to the 9/29/12 show or any other show he's done:

http://www.globalradioalliance.com/gra-show-archives/richard-dolan-show-archives/

(The one with Eve Lorgen is also highly recommended. She talks about the "alien love bite" managed relationships that ETs orchestrate to punish, observe, or mind manage abductees, MILABs and experiencers and that I too have personally experienced as well.) 


1 comment:

  1. This gives Dan Sherman more validation.
    He always seemed sincere to me.
    As you did too Anya on your Bases interview with Miles Johnston. Unfortunately I cannot say the same for John Shelton and his ilk who is clearly mentally ill. Even though there may be snippets of truth in his testimony, most of it is is just his fantasies trying to cover up for a huge inferiority complex. An attention seeker who just wants some limelight.

    On the contrary, you seek answers which is why I follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete