StatCounter

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A winged Reptilian and a moon-faced small ET showed up in my bedroom two nights ago

Yes, for real and for true, lol-- I felt no fear, but there was something going on I am not 100% privvy to, so it was indeed odd. They asked me this question they were "blocking" that apparently all the time they are asking me and every time I've answered "I am not interested", so they asked it again, and I was all "What part of NOT INTERESTED don't you understand? You've asked me this time after time and each time I've said NOT INTERESTED?! Don't you get it? My answer, once again, is NOT INTERESTED with a heaping spoonful of NOT INTERESTED and a dollop of NOT INTERESTED, guys! Go away! I am sick of this questioning. It's redundant! Are you trying to render me redundant here, fellas? What gives?" 


The reptile seemed to smile humorously at my response, it was almost like he knew (playfully) that it would annoy me. In fact, I recall the reptilian as not being frightening in the least, incredibly enough, since he was a WINGED REPTILIAN standing in the doorway of my bedroom, lol, complete with his little 4 foot tall moon faced friend in attendance. The moon faced fellow looked exactly like the one in the window that Stan Romanek filmed. It was weird. 


What was annoying as well is that there was some kind of (I really don't know how to describe this without it being rude), but there was some kind of electric BUZZ going on "down there" "on my person" at points in the conversation, lol- and you would think I would have fun with that, har, har, but instead, it felt invasive and obtrusive and that it was not supposed to be there. It was like an electrical current was actually going through my whole body at points, to the point where I felt my fingertips tingling. I've also had some kind of electrostimulation in my right big toe lately on several occasions, where it would also burn the outer part of my big toe, and for some reason I knew it had to do with reproductive issues. It is always kind of unnerving. 


Now I don't know if the timing of this visit was triggered by this, but the night before this happened, I had an intense Skype session with a black ops whistleblower type, and that is all I will say about that for fear of giving too much about him away, but I can promise you this, this guy is the real deal and only with his permission will I reveal his identity. (He has done interviews and is "out" about it now, but I still am on the side of caution here.)


The day after the reptilian incident (and 2 days after Mr. Black Ops and myself chatted via Skype) this gentleman told me one of his friends had been taken and was still missing and there was some kind of heat coming down on the guy I was in touch with for some Black Ops related matter and since then we have not been able to talk.


We both went into the conversation knowing full well that the NSA monitors Skype talks, and even at one point I was told by the beings that "we weren't supposed to meet", but at the same time, I felt very protected and he was more than happy to speak with me. I hope sometime soon I can reveal his identity but for now don't want to further jeopardize his security. He told me he "sleeps with one eye open" and I believe it.


3 comments:

  1. These are important events.

    I am continually impressed by the blog format as a way of chronicling these on-going experiences. It is so much different than simply reading a book. These events (and there is a series in recent weeks) are mysterious and elusive on a lot of levels, but it is fascinating to read them, as they unfold, in what amounts to REAL-TIME reporting!

    Thank you for you openness with these deeply personal experiences. I appreciate your dedication enormously.

    peace,
    M!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...your latest account of a private experience is most fascinating, as usual. I've been keeping a running journal of dreams myself; however, am not able to decide whether or not they should be published online. I am 'connecting' recent events like the Iceland explosion, climate change (unusually cold weather patterns) and recent Iowa meteor sighting. Some new age "hype" are claiming this has to do with extraordinary gamma ray bursts from our Sun, but I would not go so far as to say that. Namaste ~ stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly, this stuff is real.. and it appears that Anya is sort of a little short on how do deal with these situations.. to each his own.

    And get ready for earth changes.. Watch all 13 videos..soon will come a time when the, Destroyer / Planet X will actually exterminate all of these idiots.. so get prepared, seek higher ground, don't indulge in the chaos and drama..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PySpWnkRBZM&feature=related

    ReplyDelete